Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week 4 Post: Artist Driven with Pose


Since everyone was covering the city of Atlanta and Graffiti I thought that I would present to you the best in my opinion as far as imagery and can control and his name is Pose. Some of his best known work was done right here in this city. Pose has branded himself far beyond graffiti art and has created a national brand. Just take a look at some of his work which brings people from far and wide to the city in order to view and some of us don't even know it's right under our noses. Checkout the video at the very bottom of the post.








1 comment:

  1. It's very strange to me how the mainstream has popularized graffiti culture. All of this stems from a group of men who were bombing South Philly, 45 years ago. I wonder for those that are still alive what they think of this trend?

    ReplyDelete